313 Nismo or mint standard GT

DaJimstar

Hi, :teeth:

I am about to have an inspection by AA on a 313 factory Nismo (deposit down). I could not get it in 5th gear. there is a respray and repair reuired to scrape (bad parking) :scare: and slight re-positioning of the front bumper. I have since drove a cpl other cars and nailed 5th no probs. so it may come back as some tran issues :headhurt: . The wheels need a full refurb. 13k on the clock, but it could have been better lucked after. :thumbdown:

It may come back as not origional parts.. If it does I am still on the hunt.

So does anyone have a lovely, mint 313 for sale, it just has to be a GT, nismo is just a bonus. I have some £ (but a budget).

If there are any traders on autotrader/pheads you know I should avoid. :ban: let me know. :)

I really want one :bounce::teeth:

A car that's been repaired/resprayed and you can't get it in 5th on a 2007+ car? I'd steer clear, sounds like it may have been worse than just "bad parking"! There's plenty around, keep looking for a good example. :thumbs:

A car that's been repaired/resprayed and you can't get it in 5th on a 2007+ car? I'd steer clear, sounds like it may have been worse than just "bad parking"! There's plenty around, keep looking for a good example. :thumbs:

Agreed, may all be genuine.. but just does not sit right.. there are 1 or 2 other irons in the fire :)

You should expect a few stone chips / scratches, especially if the car has been a daily drive.

Anything like a respray or mechanical problems and you should be looking elsewhere IMHO. There are plenty of nice cars around and you can always put a kit on at a later date.... More expensive, but probably cheaper than anything gearbox related.

You should expect a few stone chips / scratches, especially if the car has been a daily drive.

Anything like a respray or mechanical problems and you should be looking elsewhere IMHO. There are plenty of nice cars around and you can always put a kit on at a later date.... More expensive, but probably cheaper than anything gearbox related.

1st this forum is addictive.. 2nd Agreed, I would expect some stone chips, but genuine 150+, when you really look. The right bumper scraped, out of line to head lamp, damage behine the bumper on the mud guard/skirt, torn away from bumper, and the two front wheels looked about 12 years old.. It just has not been loved... The facory nismo v1 looked awesome.. It made me fall in love, but after driving headphones last night I think there was also a problem with the 5th gear. I initially thought it was me, but I could drive Headphones smooth as silk.. That is unless the transmissions are different in 313s. I need to think with head.. I think i would be better getting a mint/forum loved stock/few mods 313 and getting it PIMPED :lol: later... :bounce:

pics... ps I stil am in love with it.. just will get a base model and love it more and mod it to my tastes.. :clap:

thats not really the case though as to put the kit on you have to blend the paint in which would mean flicking onto the bonnet, sides e.t.c otherwise youd have a blatent colour difference in the panels right?

.. I think i would be better getting a mint/forum loved stock/few mods 313 and getting it PIMPED :lol:

This should be interesting ......what we thinking ? Hydraulic dancing suspension and some spinners on the wheels? :snack:

thats not really the case though as to put the kit on you have to blend the paint in which would mean flicking onto the bonnet, sides e.t.c otherwise youd have a blatent colour difference in the panels right?

He is talking about the other car which had the kit fitted at the factory, so there wouldn't be any need to blend it in.

.. I think i would be better getting a mint/forum loved stock/few mods 313 and getting it PIMPED :lol:

This should be interesting ......what we thinking ? Hydraulic dancing suspension and some spinners on the wheels? :snack:

:lol::lol: Rims spinnin! No :) Just a nismo kit and exhaust maybe an abbey remap..

I am reluctant to go for this one as its just not been looked after... if its like that on the outside, what love has been applied to under the bonnet. It does have :thumbs: excellent service history, 13k miles on clock :thumbs:, mint interior :thumbs: but the 5th felt wrong, the v1 bumper needed a respray..about 150 stone chips on it and bonnet when up close. Dont think it would need flicking in (it may do).. But it would age differently thats for sure... The passanger wing has already had a respray.. garden furniture damage. The grill was lose behind the V1 bumper was lose, the passanger nismo skirt lose, the v1 bumper about 10 mil out of place near side front lamp.. the kick plate and drivers handle battered with scratches, and the mud guard betwee the nismo v1 bumper and drivers wheel was torn lose and would need re applying, this was complemented with a large scuff which appears to be the result of bad parking... All wheels needed a refurb to. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

So I would be paying for a Nismo kit thats not actually mint.. So would rather get a low mileage, 313 engine (thats the main thing for me) base car a loved one from the forum and then mod it properly at recomended places over time..