shane1964

SwanageDave

Hi Guy's and Gals, just had this message from shane1964 if anyone can shed some light i think he will be grateful :thumbs:

dont no what section to post in thick on forums, my engine man light came on tonight for some reason, seems to be running ok, havent got a clue thanks shane1964 :thumbs:

Hi Guy's and Gals, just had this message from shane1964 if anyone can shed some light i think he will be grateful :thumbs:

dont no what section to post in thick on forums, my engine man light came on tonight for some reason, seems to be running ok, havent got a clue thanks shane1964 :thumbs:

Need more info really, is it permanently on or flashing if its permanently lit generally its considered not a serious fault if its flashing, more serious needs to be dealt with quickly.Count the flashing for the code number if its doing this, or in this site there is a list of fellow members who have a code reader who I am sure will be happy to check out the issue with the light. Search is your friend , "OBDII Code Readers national locations".

One of the main problems that crops up alot is if you have fitted hi flo cats they tend to burn lean and the o2 sensors pick this up. A simple check with the reader can reset this issue.

I see rtbiscuit has just beaten me on this subject but it should help.

I'll just use my crystal ball to see the problem, hang on...

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Ah yes, it's all becoming clear now! It's a P-3436754390/AKM error to do with the guffinsprocket mixing incorrectly with the discombobulator. Easy to fix.

thanks chaps, R.A.C man sorted it, code was throttle sensor , will sort airbag light out at some point seen how to do it once again thanks and also to Dave for sorting my post, as im thick on forums, maybe just thick full stop, no comments , ha ha :bangin: