Black 313 GT Seats for GT Alazan

DaJimstar

i, I am picking up a 07 GT sn with black leather and orange dbl sticth seats.. I prefer the burnt orange leather and was wondering if anyone wanted to do a like for like swap, must be same GT 313 seats (or correct me on that if it makes mo difference) same condition and i must see them working. As you can in return etc, etc... :) Any ideas, takers etc... etc...

Its worth noting that the cars like mine which had the alezan orange seats (which was an extra £600 option on top of the normal leather seats you got with the GT pack) also have orange gear stick and handbrake. So, anyone downgrading to the normal black leather seats may want to swap those 2 items also in order to keep their car looking right!

In addition, the roadsters had a special mesh middle part to the seats to "improve ventilation", whereas the coupe ones were a solid material. Worth bearing in mind in case you get someone with a roadster wanting to swap.

Good info, cheers.. does that create a risk of introducing battered parts etc...

Possibly, although you dont have to use the orange gear knob / handbrake if someone swaps you theirs. The orange gear knob on mine looked like it was off a 120k mile car, even though mine had only done 20k miles when I bought it. It was seriously worn out. Common problem with the alezan ones. A replacement costs several hundred quid, so a cheaper option is to just get an aftermarket alloy or carbon one. Same with the handbrake really. I wanted to keep my car original, so forked out the cash for a genuine alezan gear knob.

yeah, I have to take wear into account. Is there anyway to validate air bags are broken?

If I do a swap out, I would be suggesting to get it done at a garage who is capabale between the me and whom ever swaps.. I just like the Alazan.. I am picking up a genuine 313 nismo so I may sprink the cabin with some nismo gear.. that will remove concern for gear knob wear... However Money is going on driving lessons 1st.. :thumbs: I dont want to be "all the gear and no idea" :thumbdown:

By ventilated middle part on the roadsters seats, do you mean the perforated leather? Because my 04 Coupe has that...

Nar , im sure if you google you`ll see a picture of it. The actual whole middle part of the seat on the roadsters is made of like a fishnet sort of material - non leather.

You cant really see it in the pic of mine below, but the black area is the fishnet stuff..

2011-07-022520155259.jpg

By ventilated middle part on the roadsters seats, do you mean the perforated leather? Because my 04 Coupe has that...

Nar , im sure if you google you`ll see a picture of it. The actual whole middle part of the seat on the roadsters is made of like a fishnet sort of material - non leather.

You cant really see it in the pic of mine below, but the black area is the fishnet stuff..

2011-07-022520155259.jpg

This must be a feature of the orange seats. I just took a look at Caroline's black seats and they are all leather, in fact they look identical to the seats in my coupe.

Pete