buddyclub or invidia true dual

p40ulw

yes i know i know, im being lazy i could go and look through all the old threads or i can ask for one line answers (plus any bad good points) only please.

the invidia is on offer on here at the min but both are very appealing to me, i did want a true dual but the buddyclub is a very good exhaust also.

invidia group buy: viewtopic.php?f=180&t=59702

buddyclub: viewtopic.php?f=107&t=58409

so which one? buddy club or invidia?

i want to be ordering the exhaust by the end of this week so hurry please peeps.

I like the buddy club stuff its made well,

but i had invidia on my old car and the build quality and welds are superb. and the Incidia is such a better looking system. and personally i'm a True Dual person.

but thats my opinion. you have to go with what you like, its you paying for it and driving it. if your heart is into jap style systems, then thats the route you should take.

Buddyclub's a monster of an exhaust but not for every day use. A motorway journey will see you develop tinnitus

Pardon :lol:

theres alwasy one!! who invited the wise guy! :dry:

Dave doesn't need an invatation. If there is a joke to be made SMD is there :lol:

the Gemini is a nice Day to day exhaust. Does sound really beasty when your nailing it too. doesn't have the volume that some people want out of an aftermarket exhaust but atleast you wonbt wake your neighbours starting it at night.

Couldnt comment on the buddyclub, never heard one.