Most powerful NA Zed?

taffyjason

you'd need to run a full forged build, maybe bored out to 3.7 litres, ported and polished. with ITB's possibly with NOS and a water meth injection setup. that would see your largest numbers NA.

or alternatively lift the engine out completely and drop a V8 in there. still NA but will have more torque and BHP (dependant on engine choice)

as for numbers for both setups? not a friggin clue?

well 100bhp / litre must be achievable, i know thats big money, but there's plenty of people like Abby and Horsham that must have the resources and moolah to go for it, Ferrari and BMW do it easily hehe

personally i don't think the zed engine is worth keeping NA if your spending that kind of cash; its missing 2 cylinders for a start.

i like the zed but i'd rather see that engine mounted to an SC or TT, suits the car better. if you want to go NA, drop a V8 in it. the cost would proably be less.

This is pretty good, not in a 350 but the same engine: http://forums.niss ansportz.com/topic/30285-longtube-header-system/page__p__302861__fromsearch__1#entry302861

EDIT: Not sure why but the link wouldn't show unless I put a space in it after the niss in niss ansportz - are links to Nissan Sportz filtered out or something?

yes they don't allow them :shrug:

staying NA is not a cheap option; be it tuning the stock engine, rebuilding the stock engine or changing the engine completely. if you wanted to be NA and special in the UK ITB's are probably the best option, very few have done it but the sound is pure sex wee. :lol:

you can see in the video each cyliner has its own trumpet, below each trumpet is a butterfly valve (the throttle body) one for each cylinder.

so each cylinder draws its own air instead of being fed by 1 or 2 air feeds with filters on.

these particular ones are also running either water or meth injection as well (this is where a mist of water or meth and water are sprayed as a mist into each cylinder to increase combustion. (basic break down)