GT / Non Gt!?

arow

I'm sure they have jumped up a bit recently from when I first 'Toyed' with the idea of a 350! Or there just isn't much available at the moment...

I saw a second one this afternoon, pretty much my ideal one - Gunmetal, Alezan leather, on 22,000 miles. However they have it up for £10K - WAY to much for a 54 plate in my opinion even considering the mileage. I offered £8.5 but they weren't interested (garage)

At that price it's not going anywhere. Keep an eye on it and watch the price tumble, then by this time you'll have your Zed and drive past laughing at the stupid sales man who now doesn't have £8.5k :wave:

Gutted for you that the one you thought was 'the one' wasn't, erm, the one.

Your car is out there, be patient and you'll soon be grinning behind the wheel of your very own Zed :drive1

Should be plenty of Greys about, Blue are harder to come by though. I ended up paying a little extra to get mine low miles in black (it had 40k on the clock beginning of last year) as there were literally only a couple nationally that were what I wanted. Also the number plate takes the sting out of it a bit as that came with it and is worth a few quid!

Gutted for you that the one you thought was 'the one' wasn't, erm, the one.

Your car is out there, be patient and you'll soon be grinning behind the wheel of your very own Zed :drive1

I'm so glad I didn't settle on one after being disappointed, today I went to see (and then picked up!) a black 55 reg with 28,000 miles, FSH, 1 owner, Rays, Sat Nav (which is pretty naff to be honest!! Although no harm in having it!) nearly new Bridgestone Potenza's and in as good as perfect condition! I'm so happy with it! :D

Thanks for all the quick replies and help, I will be sticking around now and hope to get along to some meets etc :teeth:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Welcome to the club! :thumbs:

Pleased you found the right car. Now, you know what's coming next, so I'll say it before someone else does...

GET SOME PICS UP! And let's see her :D

Lovely!...Did you get the AA van to follow you just incase :p

Looks cracking in black, good choice. You need to take a hacksaw to the aeial though! :teeth:

:thumbs:

I realised after I took the photos that it wasn't the best backdrop!! :lol:

I don't know why I hadn't considered black before, guess I just didn't see any for sale!

Yes aerial and bluetooth module are on my list! Apart from that I will *try* not to touch it!!