twin turbo q

flirt

Hi

Yep I have a TT set up and had it fitted and mapped by WRC.

They will map the car for 400bhp 400ftlbs. At this level I have run the car for a total off 6k now and all is running fine and dandy. I would recommend WRC as they have now done 5 off APS TT kits now. If you are interested give them a call and talk to Alan or Chris they will sort you out.

This kit transforms the car and is a real hoot to drive. If you have a questions please fill free to pm me.

Thanks

Mark

hi mark,

thank you for getting in touch,,, im going down wed to check them out.

really love the z but its sooo slow... do you think i need to change the rods? heard alot of problems with that, but not sure whats rumours so wanted to speak to a aps tt owner. would you mind if i called you someday?

many thanks

andy :)

• 2 weeks later...

8k for the kit fitted...

As for the experience, ive been in a porsche GT2 and its the same kind of thrill.

cant see the point in changing brakes they are same as on scooby and that covers these kind of speeds. but can always uprate if required later.

As for coupe being quicker, its only due to weight! im a light foker and kick most coupe owners standard to standard :) pure driving skill of course!

Thats without getting the zorst, plenum and strut brace, it's your call if you don't but I think its a bad move.

Brakes, personally, I think the Brembos are borderline in standard format, and would never have contimplated going FI without doing the Brakes and sus. You may have extra power, but whats the point is your always on the brakes.

I know others have gone down the core system route, but my opinion is if you can't afford to go the whole hog, then stick with chicken. (meant in a general sense not personally aimed at Flirt)

Guest prescience

I agree. A new plenum is essential and a true dual, unrestrictive exhaust is ABOLUTELY essential, the back-pressure with stock or even NISMO is a VERY BAD idea on tt. I thought APS would only recommend this kit IF the APS true dual is used?