Win Tickets to Silverstone British Grand Prix 2007

Kev946

Just received this email and prepared to reduce my chances of winning by sharing with you guys.... ;)

WE WROTE TO YOU A FEW DAYS AGO ABOUT PARTICIPATING IN AN ONLINE SURVEY ABOUT THE BRITISH GRAND PRIX AND OTHER EVENTS AT SILVERSTONE

The survey is now live - just click on the button below to start the questions.

Start survey http://sds.mi-surveys.com/surveysentry. ... rid=111327

ABOUT THE SURVEY

The purpose of the survey is to get your feedback about the British Grand Prix and Silverstone in general, in order to help us improve the experience and level of service we offer our customers. It will take just a few minutes of your time and we can assure you that the information you provide will be held in the strictest of confidence. The survey will close at midnight 21st February.

ALL RETURNED ENTRIES BY 21ST FEBRUARY HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A FANTASTIC SILVERSTONE PRIZE

Complete the survey by 21st February and we'll enter you into a free prize draw where the lucky winner can choose one of the following prizes:

Once again we thank you for your time and look forward to receiving your feedback soon.

Yours sincerely

Silverstone

Prize draw terms and conditions available here.

Prize winner will be notified before 31st March 2007.

Well I'm staggered that only one person as applied.

It's free, no catch. Also give you the opportunity to say why you wouldn't go. Too expensive for me. Only been once and it's p1ssed it down. This was when Schuey won in the pits. Confusde the hell out of the crowd.

Hadn't seen this post before - Ive just filled it in.

Im not too bothered about F1, I went once as part of a paid for jolly from one of the suppliers at my previous place.

After about 20 laps I hadnt got a clue who was in what place, if it werent for the big screens it would have just been a lot of noisy cars going round.

Wish they would put the track back to how it used to be. I was there in 87 when Mansell took Piquet down hangar straight, he averaged 1 lap at over 159mph!! during the race which was as fast as the pole lap for that year in qualifying! :scare: