Zedrush 350z pics finally!!!

Zedrush

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It definitely needs wheels with a far more aggressive offset, at least 20" and with a polished lip. Super Rozzas would be perfect (if a bit heavy ;) )!

Hi mate they are 20" Zennetis from the U.S. The back wheels are deep dish and all have been powder coated gunmetal with silver lip. :)

• 8 months later...
Thanks all for the comments, Ill come to as many meets as possible so you can all see it in the flesh

Never seen you on the drive outs Jay ;):lol:

Or Louis :headhurt:

I think you will find i did come to the last london drive plus a couple of shows, including the Zed parade. However i didnt do the wales run as it was a weekend i had my daughter. I really wanted to though.

Thanks all for the comments, Ill come to as many meets as possible so you can all see it in the flesh

I think you will find i did come to the last london drive plus a couple of shows, including the Zed parade. However i didnt do the wales run as it was a weekend i had my daughter. I really wanted to though.

I will expect to see you both on next years big drive out and with a zed Louis or you will be :banned:

I will expect to see you both on next years big drive out and with a zed Louis or you will be :banned:

If i have the zed, i promise to be there. If not, i will come up with Jay :thumbs:

If i have the zed, i promise to be there. If not, i will come up with Jay :thumbs:

:thumbs: unless I have my new car by then, in which case we may not be allowed to go :dry:

:thumbs: unless I have my new car by then, in which case we may not be allowed to go :dry:

350z for a 350z drive out thats all the ticket you need. ;)

But may not have a 350z by mid or end next year :cry:

You should be ok, i guess April will be the month like this year. :thumbs:

You should be ok, i guess April will be the month like this year. :thumbs:

Hmm okay, should be fine, could be my last drive out in the Z :cry: