WOO HOO!!! I ran out of fuel!!!!

slimjim

Ran out of fuel yesterday!!! :yahoo:

By which I mean I finished off using ALL the awful bloody 95 ron crap I had to fill up with a few weeks ago because every ar*ehole and his dog had to "top up" with £2.46's worth of fuel, due to possible talks about pay with truck drivers, that may at some point the following MONTH lead to a possible strike. And as there was no 95 ron left, the gits used up all the 99/100 as well.

So I have been driving round like a granny for two weeks, keeping it under 4k (and STILL getting shite economy, which I KNOW is down to the fuel)

(Click here to see this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60088 )

Everyone on here who argues that there is no difference between the 95 and 100 ron fuel must be deaf, numb and blind.

I could feel the difference in the car the MOMENT I filled up.

Less "shakey" at tick over, smoother and quicker up the revs.... all in all 50% better with the 99 Momentum.

And when I thought it was in my head, Tam noticed when she got in! So even passengers can tell the difference... :scare:

Oh... and my first foot down to just under 6k felt SO SO good... good job the seats are leather and wipe clean ;)

Anyone who uses 95 ron and says "It is better for economy" ... or "You can't tell the difference" and "It does no harm to the engine" .. needs their keys taking off them, and beating with a fish. :fishslap:

Well done bud, your Zed will be happy to be back on the good stuff :yahoo:

As I've always said, if you've always used 95RON you dont know what you're missing. The car really does need a good few tanks of Super and then go back to 95RON to see/feel the difference. Not advisable, but I'd recommend it for those using 95RON, even those that dont beleive the recent threads of engine damage.

Ran out of fuel yesterday!!! :yahoo:

By which I mean I finished off using ALL the awful bloody 95 ron crap I had to fill up with a few weeks ago because every ar*ehole and his dog had to "top up" with £2.46's worth of fuel, due to possible talks about pay with truck drivers, that may at some point the following MONTH lead to a possible strike. And as there was no 95 ron left, the gits used up all the 99/100 as well.

So I have been driving round like a granny for two weeks, keeping it under 4k (and STILL getting shite economy, which I KNOW is down to the fuel)

(Click here to see this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60088 )

Everyone on here who argues that there is no difference between the 95 and 100 ron fuel must be deaf, numb and blind.

I could feel the difference in the car the MOMENT I filled up.

Less "shakey" at tick over, smoother and quicker up the revs.... all in all 50% better with the 99 Momentum.

And when I thought it was in my head, Tam noticed when she got in! So even passengers can tell the difference... :scare:

Oh... and my first foot down to just under 6k felt SO SO good... good job the seats are leather and wipe clean ;)

Anyone who uses 95 ron and says "It is better for economy" ... or "You can't tell the difference" and "It does no harm to the engine" .. needs their keys taking off them, and beating with a fish. :fishslap:

Totally agree with you! I've hunted high and low for super unleaded, and found it luckily. But driving like a granny ain't fun!

Totally agree with you! I've hunted high and low for super unleaded, and found it luckily. But driving like a granny ain't fun!

Well, it is interesting.

Problem is, sounds stupid, but I didn't want to push her with the 95 in anyway...

Just FELT wrong.... Super happy now :yahoo:

There was no super in Shrewsbury either mate but as I only use mine at weekends I got away with putting just a tenners worth of 95 ron in to get me out of trouble, thankfully shes now got a full tank of proper fuel onboard. I can't put into words my contempt towards the imbeciles who flocked to the pumps like sheep and took all the fuel :rant::angry::bang:

There was no super in Shrewsbury either mate but as I only use mine at weekends I got away with putting just a tenners worth of 95 ron in to get me out of trouble, thankfully shes now got a full tank of proper fuel onboard. I can't put into words my contempt towards the imbeciles who flocked to the pumps like sheep and took all the fuel :rant::angry::bang:

You and me both brother... :ban: