Motorsport Events Track Days

Kev946

Just got this email from Motorsport Events

www.motorsport-events.com In March you have the chance to drive our 

four most popular airfield venues.  These superb venues offer 

outstanding value and are the place in which to push your car to it's

limits and to hone your car control skills.  March also sees our first

Saturday airfield event of the year at Colerne.

• Monday 5th Keevil £89 Keevil provides a spectacular setting for this

fantastic 1.8 mile track and it is one of our most popular venues for all levels of experience. An amazing venue that will provide lap after lap of fun and it's a great price too!

• Friday 16th Hullavington £99 At over 2 miles Hullavington is our longest track that challenges all drivers.  It's huge run off areas allow guests to explore the limits in the best possible environment.

• Friday 23rd Abingdon £109 This event is already filing fast and is a firm favourite with track day regulars.  Close to the A34 and M4 it's in a great location!

• Saturday 24th Colerne £119 With only a few places left on this event guests can be assured of a fantastic track on the best airfield surface in the UK. It hosts an excellent mix of corners to test the novice and experienced driver alike.

At Motorsport Events track days we work hard to give you:

• Open pit Lane = loads of track time

• Coaching available from experienced Motorsport professionals • Fun & friendly atmosphere

• Our events are track days and are not test days - road cars only allowed!

• Firm but fair driving standards rules

All of our airfield venues operate with a 100dB(A) noise limit. 

Bookings are now being taken. To secure your places please call the

booking hotline on 0870 787 2116 or if you would prefer to pay by cheque you can download a booking form by clicking this link: Booking Form  Motorsport Events Ltd trackdays@motorsport-events.com www.motorsport-events.com

All these are very close to me.

Abingdon is just off the A34 15 miles south of Oxford, Hullavington is in Wilts and just off M4 near Chippenham jnt.

Been to both and prefer Abingdon in Caterham, Hullavington has 2 longer straights which would be better for the Zed. (unless your name is Giles and you run out of track.....;) )

MSE are really good people and used them 5-6 times so worth every penny.

I reckon it was MSE when I did Elvington, i.e. the place where Hamster had his accident. They let us do a top spped run at the end of the day down the main runway. Unfortunately this was in my old track day car an XR4x4 so only managed 120mph... :thumbdown: