Best mods for 07 - 296 BHP??

RICHIERICH

Look at berks hi-flo cats and the plenum personally though for big increases I have started to think its probably better to save a few pennies and go for a super charged system, F1 (Vortech etc). You pays your money and you take your choice, the remap is compulsory on most of these mods if you want the best BHP out of them.

Happy hunting. :thumbs:

Having straight through exhaust done with 2 single silencers so should gain from that!

Hmmm, maybe like 5bhp, lol. Not saying anything about the quality of your exhaust, just that these engines are a pig to extract any more power out of without FI. I'm about £2.5k into N/A tuning and I have gained all of 30 ponies :blush:

And I've got the DE engine. I'd imagine the Revup engine would be even harder to tune, being better in the first place.

DB

DannyBoy has hit the nail on the head.

I run a wealth of mods which have cost over £1,500 and gained 22hp and 16tq both figures are at the hubs.

This gives me a total of (at the hubs)

248.3 tq

263.0 hp

So if you want a mild improvement go for it. Although to me the car sounds great and feels very responsive. I went with NOS for over a year and enjoyed peaks of...

297tq

306hp

That cost a fair bit.

I'm now going FI because I want to enjoy the next level of performance and aiming for 400rwhp. This costs a lot more than the NOS, but it'll be worth it.

If insurance is an issue if maybe leave it stock until your Insurance will allow :thumbs:

Edit - forgot to mention I'm run I g the same engine model as you. With the following NA mods

ARC Cold Air Induction

Plenum Spacer

MREV 2 Lower Collector (essential for revup with spacer)

Motordyne XYZ pipe with race cat

Japspeed Decats

All of which cover air in and air out.