370Z boot photo?

witstu

Having just bought my 370Z, think there may be some items missing from under the boot carpet storage area? Any chance someone could post me a picture with carpet removed of what should be in the polystyrene cutouts? Should it come with a jack? The gunge bottle is not sealed in a bag? there are no tubes for connecting to a tyre with the gunge? Thanks for any forthcoming replies.

Many thanks for that link, looks like i am only missing the 2 pipe sections that fit the bottle then. Like the idea of a proper space saver spare wheel though, will have to look into that idea as i think once you have used the gunge in your tyre it has too be replaced?

Many thanks for that link, looks like i am only missing the 2 pipe sections that fit the bottle then. Like the idea of a proper space saver spare wheel though, will have to look into that idea as i think once you have used the gunge in your tyre it has too be replaced?

Yep, both tyre and gunge :thumbdown:

And I hear that if the puncture is anything other a small nail whole the chances are it would not work :shrug:

Unscrew the bose and lift it, its base and polysterene out to see if they have slipped underneath ;)

No jack (or handle) supplied I'm afraid - wonderful all this supposedely cost saving stuff until you come to have puncture :doh:

I had a Honda Civic which had the gunge but no spare wheel.Had to use the gunge late one evening,did seal a good size nail hole.Honda did want to charge me £45+ for another cannister of gunge,decided to buy a spare wheel kit for £90.Would def consider getting a spare wheel and jack.