Brembo Disc sizes.

KyleR

Hey, I'm looking around for a set of discs, definitely for the front, and possibly the rear, as well, but yet to have a good look at the rears to see if they need replacing. Anyway, on searching for front for my GT, I'm coming up with 3 different sizes, all of which are advertised for the 350Z GT. 325mm, 324mm and 322mm. Assuming 324mm is the "correct" size as that's the size of the Brembo's I seen, would the there two be fine to use, or would the extra 1mm, or 2mm smaller, cause any problems?

I'm probably going to be buying the standard Brembo pads if that makes any difference, and the car won't be tracked or driven to what you guys would call hard/spirited.

Thanks for your help.

Ok, I seem to have answered by own question after stumbling across another 350 forum. 322mm rear, 324mm front. I guess I didn't even think of the 322's being for the rears as I've been on bikes for the past 10 years and generally their rear brake is significantly smaller than the fronts. :doh:

Sorry about that. Please delete me :)

:pmzmanalex:

He does pretty much any disc & pad combo so will know the answer and probably be the best price too :thumbs: Maybe if your lucky they will even be in stock and good to go next day ;)

Hey Dave, I think i've pestered Alex enough the past few weeks about parts and advice lol But as I said I was going to get the standard Brembo pads, they'll be coming from him if he has any in stock, a long with a few other parts. Just getting everything I need together so it can all be shipped together :)

:pmzmanalex:

He does pretty much any disc & pad combo so will know the answer and probably be the best price too :thumbs: Maybe if your lucky they will even be in stock and good to go next day ;)

Hey Dave, I think i've pestered Alex enough the past few weeks about parts and advice lol But as I said I was going to get the standard Brembo pads, they'll be coming from him if he has any in stock, a long with a few other parts. Just getting everything I need together so it can all be shipped together :)

:thumbs:

And don't worry about looking a slight knob, I do it all the time :blush:

• 1 month later...

What would be the biggest size disk that you could use with the brembo calipers as standard? or what would have to be changed to run bigger disks?

Thanks

Unless you buy a BBK you will need to stick with the standard size discs that are fitted with the Brembo caliper, as above, the fronts are 324mm and the rears are 322mm... :thumbs: