Sleepless nights!!!!!!

witstu

Hopefully get a proper nights sleep tonight now that Lush No. 2 has arrived home.Yes finally took delivery of my Gunmetal 370z GT from Evans Halshaw, Middlesbrough, dealership.A big thankyou to Toby and his team who have looked after me since the first enquiry last weekend. Its not normally a pleasant experience at car dealerships, but this has bucked the trend. Toby even bringing in his own snow foam gear for the lads to clean her with!!! Think Toby has put some pictures up in the proffesional traders section of the cleaning and the results. Will try and cross them over to hear but bear with me as computers are not my thing!

Hopefully get a proper nights sleep tonight now that Lush No. 2 has arrived home.Yes finally took delivery of my Gunmetal 370z GT from Evans Halshaw, Middlesbrough, dealership.A big thankyou to Toby and his team who have looked after me since the first enquiry last weekend. Its not normally a pleasant experience at car dealerships, but this has bucked the trend. Toby even bringing in his own snow foam gear for the lads to clean her with!!! Think Toby has put some pictures up in the proffesional traders section of the cleaning and the results. Will try and cross them over to hear but bear with me as computers are not my thing!

A massive pleasure Stuart, thanks for the treats :D