Will these offsets work without spacers/arch roll?

lukekbrown

I "think" the rears would need rolling at that width rim with that offset.

I'm no expert though.

I think there is something about this in the offsets sticky I posted a few months back.

Depends on what size tyres you use. I run 9.5x19 et12 245/35/19 and 11x19 et22 265/35/19 and have no rubbing, no arch rolling and my car is lowered.

I notice you have Varrstoens, I'm looking at getting exactly the same but in hyper silver.

I spoke to Peter from Varrstoen and he said they're unable to supply a 11 x 19 wheel in an offset of et22, only 11 x 19 in et15?

Depends on what size tyres you use. I run 9.5x19 et12 245/35/19 and 11x19 et22 265/35/19 and have no rubbing, no arch rolling and my car is lowered.

I notice you have Varrstoens, I'm looking at getting exactly the same but in hyper silver.

I spoke to Peter from Varrstoen and he said they're unable to supply a 11 x 19 wheel in an offset of et22, only 11 x 19 in et15?

Must have stopped making the et22. You'll be ok with an et15 but you will have to roll the rear arches.