Plastidiped wheels

Guyus

Nice work, Guy, you've had a good few weeks modding... B)

Thx :) been a fun few weeks too, HU is next on the list ;)

Very B) centre caps definately completes them. Iv got them

on mine too. The only 2 sets in the world and we own them :lol:

:lol::yahoo:

How do you do the wheels like that?They look fantastic B)

They have been sprayed with plastidip :D . Its a plastic/rubber type paint, comes in spray cans, and will peel off if you dont like it ;). Not sure how it will last, but the door handles survived a blast from the pressure washer from about a foot away, totally forgot about being carefull :doh:

How many cans of Plasti dip spray did you need to do all four wheels?

I'm considering doing this as a short term thing until I can get my Rays refurbished properly as I've just put them back on after having my anthracite winter wheels on and they look awful!

How many cans of Plasti dip spray did you need to do all four wheels?

I'm considering doing this as a short term thing until I can get my Rays refurbished properly as I've just put them back on after having my anthracite winter wheels on and they look awful!

I used 5 cans to do 4 wheels and the door handles, but near the end of the can you get a bit of an uneven spray, so when i got to that point i started a fresh can (a tip from ninjaZ, ty ;) ).

Looks like you did a great job :)

Do you bother masking the tyres of, or just spray the lot and peel it off the tyres? :)

Thx :) , no i didnt bother masking the tyres, it peeled off very easily. The tyre dressing helped with that tho ;)

Looks the dogs mate :thumbs: and those z centre caps B) need some of those, where did you get them?

Thx i really like the Z center caps too, found them on Ebay ;)