JDM Tank Size

Martyn

I remember a thread on this a while back, and since i just had my emptiest tank ever i thought i'd fill you guys in!

Been driving with the light on for a couple of days (short commute) watching the computer count down from 60 odd. Today on the way to find a decent petrol station it went from 25 to 18, then just started flashing -- --, wasn't convinced i was going to make it!

still, managed probably 2 miles after that point and managed to squeeze in 71.21 litres :teeth:

Sorry Z, i wont let you get in that state again :blush:

not recomendable to push the car till it runs out... apart from the inconvenience, as it runs out, :headhurt:

i heard that it can have poor combustion cycles and potentially damage catalysts, if unburnt fuel goes all the way down there etc... :scare:

just take it from the brochure 80 litres in the tank and a very conservative fuel gauge...

not recomendable to push the car till it runs out... apart from the inconvenience, as it runs out, :headhurt:

i heard that it can have poor combustion cycles and potentially damage catalysts, if unburnt fuel goes all the way down there etc... :scare:

just take it from the brochure 80 litres in the tank and a very conservative fuel gauge...

I did 45 miles on the --------- today :teeth:

ahh, so i wasn't quite in the dire straits i thought i was :)

still, dont think ill be leaving it that long again if it can be helped

YOU daredevil... next you'll be bidding on ebay for useless things you don't want, hoping someone else will outbid you... ;)