White Road paint on Black Car

ioneabee

was having a look at the neighbours 911 Carrera 4S this morning - it has road paint white spots all down the side and around the back - any suggestions on how to remove it (without removing the black paint as well) - already tried a bit of clay bar - didn't touch it

I used to store my 350 in a council lock up when I was away at sea.

I came back once to find that when they had painted the garage doors, they had sprayed flecks of blue paint all over the back of my car.

I had a detailer based up here have a look, and he removed them all with a mild clay bar. Obviously these are diff types of t, so no idea if it would work.

You could try a Stanley scraper with a Stanley blade, tape the blade up and try and gently knock each spot off.

definately not brave enough to do that on an £80,000 car :surrender:

You could try a Stanley scraper with a Stanley blade, tape the blade up and try and gently knock each spot off.

definately not brave enough to do that on an £80,000 car :surrender:

I know what you mean, I wouldn't like to do it myself, but it would most probably work especially if you managed to soften the paint enough before hand. :wacko: