help on z dive ability

Geldy

just had my z33 for a while now and just been drive in normaly nothing major as its my main car (200sx s14a in the garage ;) ) and only started takeing it out on the b rroads for some fun and its a great car makes you want to drive yes ARB's could help with the sway and stuff but what realy gets on my t$ts is changeing gear the revs dont drop for ages! like the ecu keeps the revs up when you put the clutch in or that i have gone from cable throttle to this maybe, what do you guys do to help get more feel with the car?

thanks louis

Big engine and flywheel, its going to hold is momentum when out of gear. Saying that I never had a problem and always had to heel/toe to get the revs back up when changing down, so you must be changing faster than 0.5s or dropping multiple gears ;):lol:

i will have another go when the weather is a bit better, also my z has only done 20k and the clutch feels like its going eather the old guy before me was slipping it every day lol feels like presher plate is going :( back to the garage lol