EML LIGHT ON AFTER FITTING Y PIPE BACK EXHAUST

Asad

Hi guys want some advice. I had fitted new stainless steel exhaust.

Since then the engine warning light on the dash has come on. I have done the EML reset procedure as instructed in these forums. after doing reset i then restart the car and light has gone off.I can then drive the car with no EML showing until i turn the engine off again. Then if i restart the car at the 3rd time the EML lights up again.

I only had Y pipe/Middle section/back box changed for stainless steel and kept the cats factory standard.

The garage did also remove the rusty heatshields around the cats. To remove these heatshields from around the cats garage had to unplug the wire connectors on the CAT sensors then repluged the connectors after removing the rusty cat heatshields.

only the rest of exhaust replaced from Y pipe back.

Do you guys have any advice to fix this problem?

any one else experiance similar problem?

If your issue only started after the fitment of your exhaust then I would be looking at the sensors to make sure that they have been reconnected properly :thumbs:

Providing that the sensor connection is good and the garage have not damaged your sensors and the code is related to the rear O2 sensor then these will fix your problem. :thumbs:

In stock and good to go same/next day :yahoo:

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=23979

Alex :)