Best Mods for £1500 total - wanted, new or used!

spu01jaw

thinking of dropping the lowering springs as the camber adjusters and springs come to neally half my budget :scare: Unless someone else has a way of reducing the costs, therefore i could go with Berks HFC, dont really want to replace exhaust as that will also be a big cost. :thumbdown: May have to spec down the replacement brakes and pads i require, to free more cash :headhurt:

I may just make up two options and put it to the vote! Too many decisions :bang: Basically i NEED it all, :byebye: cash

Dunno why you think why you "need" this all, surely it depends on what you feel the zed is lacking?

As doc has said, I think it handles and stops pretty well out of the box, though proper pads do make a fair bit of difference.

I didn't get on with the berk hfcs on the nismo, but i'm sure they sound better on the oem exhaust.

I'm tempted by stiffer arb's, but I think that would probably just ruin the suspension if it was all on its own and since mine isn't a track car I don't see the point of the rest.

Dunno why you think why you "need" this all, surely it depends on what you feel the zed is lacking?

As doc has said, I think it handles and stops pretty well out of the box, though proper pads do make a fair bit of difference.

I didn't get on with the berk hfcs on the nismo, but i'm sure they sound better on the oem exhaust.

I'm tempted by stiffer arb's, but I think that would probably just ruin the suspension if it was all on its own and since mine isn't a track car I don't see the point of the rest.

by "need" i actually mean want!

I have to get some new brakes as mine are worn out, and i thought i might spend a bit extra on her and wanted to choose wisely. No specific aim, some bits are for looks some are for handling, i see no point trying for HP gains as the cost is great for small amounts but i have since, possibly, changed my mind on this. This is due to the change in the feel a uprev gives. Think i will still go down the handling side though

I have an electric supercharger that Ebay Promises will give you an extra 100BHP, I will sell it to you for only £1499... Bargain :lol:

In all seriousness get yourself some Berks HFCs and a remap. The noise from the HFCs is lovely and the remap really fattens up the midrange :#1:

I have an electric supercharger that Ebay Promises will give you an extra 100BHP, I will sell it to you for only £1499... Bargain :lol:

In all seriousness get yourself some Berks HFCs and a remap. The noise from the HFCs is lovely and the remap really fattens up the midrange :#1:

Must be the same place I got my super air filter that gives an extra 50 HP :lol:

To be honest your best bet is to take things easy.

1. Do your brakes

2. Save some cash

3. Pick the items you desire as you go along

Modding the zed is expensive (just take a look at my costs in the garage section) but with careful thought and preparation you'll have done your research, listened to the exhausts and cats you like and then be in a firm decision of where you want to make the next move.

To cover the lowering issue get the Tein's. No

Need for ANY adjustment, fit and go. You get the look. As well as the spring rate and that's done for £150 or less depending if you can find second hand.

Zorst - listen to different options. I'd recommend my setup, but I would, but in terms of cost it's a lot more than just HFC's. Again the sound will be the ultimate decision.

Mods thereafter are cosmetic.

Uprev, is good, makes the car more responsive but should be added after air in/out mods have been done. Get yourself to a local or major meet before spending your cash and chat and experience other Zeds. That's what I did. So far there's been only 2 mods out of 49 that I have bought that I have changed, because I did my homework and worked out what suited me.

Take your time and don't rush :thumbs:

To be honest your best bet is to take things easy.

1. Do your brakes

2. Save some cash

3. Pick the items you desire as you go along

Modding the zed is expensive (just take a look at my costs in the garage section) but with careful thought and preparation you'll have done your research, listened to the exhausts and cats you like and then be in a firm decision of where you want to make the next move.

To cover the lowering issue get the Tein's. No

Need for ANY adjustment, fit and go. You get the look. As well as the spring rate and that's done for £150 or less depending if you can find second hand.

Zorst - listen to different options. I'd recommend my setup, but I would, but in terms of cost it's a lot more than just HFC's. Again the sound will be the ultimate decision.

Mods thereafter are cosmetic.

Uprev, is good, makes the car more responsive but should be added after air in/out mods have been done. Get yourself to a local or major meet before spending your cash and chat and experience other Zeds. That's what I did. So far there's been only 2 mods out of 49 that I have bought that I have changed, because I did my homework and worked out what suited me.

Take your time and don't rush :thumbs:

thanks and will do! :thumbs: best comment so far :thumbs: