Headlights

samu23

Hi

As some of you will know I had a knock in my 2004 350Z GT last week. I have sourced a new headlight unit, but I am unsure what car it came off.

The bulbs etc are ok from my previous lights I just smashed the plastic on the front. Will my xenon setup just plug into the headlight unit?

Are the any difference between the Xenon and Halogen light units?, Ive been advised they are off a 2003 model so will not be bi-xenon.

Cheers

Sam

I paid £75 for the unit on ebay, I couldn't find any anywhere, don't know if that's cheap or not. Just trying to get my car back on the road.

They look the same as on my car, but until they turn up I won't know!

If they look the same you should be fine, if they were the later ones they would look very different. £75 sounds like a bargain well done :thumbs:

+1 Check the connections to confirm they will work

well if its from a Base model ( 6 pins plug ) then the wireharness from a standard HID model ( 8 plug ) will fit onto the headlight.

You can just take the wireharness from the xenon headlight and add to the new headlight that is born with 6 plug connector.

I've had some issues with the lightning on my car, so i toke of the headlights. The car was born with Xenon, but the prev. owner had installed normal H7 bulps, so i bought new ballast and bulps and fitted em to the lights.

So either way, as long as you have the original wireharness you should be safe.