I suppose this is off topic

zollburgers

Symphony is going. Either Tuesday if they can sort out the MOT on the new car in time, or next Saturday. I didn't want to offer my car for sale on here as I needed it gone before I had time to think about it.

So I traded it in for 1k less than I could have sold it for :byebye: But it was a very quick sale and the new car isn't too horrible, despite the colour:

1ijucl.jpg

The reason for changing is because I'm beginning to start to think about settling down. The more I think about that............the more I don't want to think about it :byebye:

Leon TDI FR isn't too shabby pretty quick and you should get 40mpg minimum :thumbs:

It isn't a TDI....I need small steps and a diesel would be a very big step!

I was more interested in getting a car I can use for work (I'm getting hire cars a lot at the moment) and also one I can leave in a car park without worrying if someone will dent it (hence I'm not too bothered that it's yellow) :lol:

Yes the new car will be very different and slightly boring and getting it remapped is definitely something to look at when I get bored of it.

I hated the colour and the interior when I saw the advert but in the flesh it wasn't as bad. I wouldn't say it's great but definitely less bad. If it was black I would actually quite like it.

I'm looking forward to:

cloth seats so I don't have to take care of them

yellow paint: a colour I'm not too keen on so any scrapes will not matter to me and I don't have to wash it

mp3 stereo

back seats :bounce:

putting normal petrol in it and not having to navigate via Tesco and Shell petrol stations

The biggest loss will be the performance, sound and look when compared to the current car.