NinjaZ makeover!

ninjaz

Iv been experimenting with plasti dip a bit more and instead of clogging up the plasti dipping guide post I thought I would start my own thread. I'm really happy with the finish, just got to see how long it last's now :shrug:

Wheels

6D840F1A.jpg

A5AA348B.jpg

Wing mirrors and roof

5A077830.jpg

6355E343.jpg

1512418F.jpg

Not to everyone's taste but I really like and when I get bored of it I can just peel it off!

Thanks for looking :thumbs:

Thanks Tarmac :thumbs: close up it will never be paint smooth...but the fact that its Matt black I think it works perfectly with a TINY bit of texture :thumbs: after about 3 coats there was no streaking effect and it was all even throughout, I applied 5 coats on the roof

Ricky

Thanks for the comments guys, glad some of you like it :thumbs:

I decided not to do the door handles because for me it would be too colour coded. The handles are one of the most interesting/unique parts of car,in my opinion they stand out more in the original colour(against azure). I would of done the handles if my car was say black or silver B)

I will take some close ups for you Jumping350 when it stops peeing it down! :thumbs:

As requested by jumping350. A (not very well taken) close up, you can see the texture of it next to the paint. The roof does have a even finish but it's a bit dirty from all the rain we have had :thumbdown:

5A119807.jpg

Which brings me to the next point. I can see this being hard to clean as you would have to be gentle on the plasti areas, which is probably another reason why this stuff hasn't kicked off as much as people think it would! It should be fine as long as your patient with it :thumbs: