54 plate Zed for £24k

Sarnie

Interestingly it has no badging to the rear, so must have had paint and the holes in the boot filled.

there isn't any holes on the rear when removing the badge only on the front bumper.

Yes there are holes on the rear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was holes on boths my zeds!!! And also there are no holes of the front badges!!!!!!!

Interestingly it has no badging to the rear, so must have had paint and the holes in the boot filled.

there isn't any holes on the rear when removing the badge only on the front bumper.

Yes there are holes on the rear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was holes on boths my zeds!!! And also there are no holes of the front badges!!!!!!!

had no holes on mine on the rear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, only on the front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1. If you had holes on the rear how on earth did you manage to stick the badge upside down :teeth:

The holes dont line up with anything on the new badges - if they did, then those of us without holes would have an issue requiring us to remove lugs on the new badges.

I always thought there were holes on the back of the coupe when removing the rear badge.

I know that there are no holes on the convertible as I did mine the other day - had to use masking tape and pencil marks to make sure I knew where to put the new one after taking the original off.

had no holes on mine on the rear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, only on the front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1. If you had holes on the rear how on earth did you manage to stick the badge upside down :teeth:

No idea :wacko:

Definetly holes though. Thought only the roadster didn't have holes as per when Hanel changed his :thumbs:

Have you had yours from new?

The holes dont line up with anything on the new badges - if they did, then those of us without holes would have an issue requiring us to remove lugs on the new badges.

I always thought there were holes on the back of the coupe when removing the rear badge.

I know that there are no holes on the convertible as I did mine the other day - had to use masking tape and pencil marks to make sure I knew where to put the new one after taking the original off.

did the same myself

did the same myself

Have you had yours from new?