54 plate Zed for £24k

Sarnie

but I took of the old nissan ones of and put The Z ones on. So your saying that perhaps the previous owner of mine tooke the nissan badges off, filled in the holes then stuck the Nissan ones back on again, this would explain no holes. Then my previous owner flew over from the Isle of Man and popped round to the previous owner of Jacko's car and did the same in the early hours for the fun of it......still don't follow :wacko:

but I took of the old nissan ones of and put The Z ones on. So your saying that perhaps the previous owner of mine tooke the nissan badges off, filled in the holes then stuck the Nissan ones back on again, this would explain no holes. Then my previous owner flew over from the Isle of Man and popped round to the previous owner of Jacko's car and did the same in the early hours for the fun of it......still don't follow :wacko:

Do you have a hangover? Its not difficult :p

All I was suggesting was that the previous owner may of taken the nissan badge off and had the holes filled and drove the car badgeless. Then put them back on upon sale of the car.............

Interestingly it has no badging to the rear, so must have had paint and the holes in the boot filled.

there isn't any holes on the rear when removing the badge only on the front bumper.

The front has no holes just the beefburger recess in the bumper, on the coupe the back has 2 holes (the roadster doesn't so you can go naked on the back).

If you look at the badges you took off one will have locating pins and one won't (back and front respectively).

If you have a coupe thats different to this then your very lucky and the only one I know and I'm jealous as I'd prefer to debadge the rear! :blush: .

Dave

dont believe all you see on Ebay ;) guy who won lives very close to seller :teeth:

You reckon it was one of his pals inflating the auction :dry:

If so he'll still have to pay the final value fee to eBay.

fixed fee on vehicle sales on Ebay , they dont go on price achieved :thumbs:

dont believe all you see on Ebay ;) guy who won lives very close to seller :teeth:

You reckon it was one of his pals inflating the auction :dry:

If so he'll still have to pay the final value fee to eBay.

fixed fee on vehicle sales on Ebay , they dont go on price achieved :thumbs:

Yeah, I know. But if he didn't sell it he could have saved himself £30 by pulling the auction 24 hrs before close.

Ah well. Who knows what really happened!