blistered to hell

evilscorp

Washed my car today and my bodykit blistered everywhere, has been on for just under a year. Was painted by a local bodyshop who were recommended by a forum user(same guy I bought the kit off).

The colour match was great but looks like they didnt bother with the prep work, think the salt/cold air took its toll on it. Washed with autoglym so not even cheap shampoo.

I paid cash/no receipt so dont expect any come back, just looking for a pro bodyshop to do the work right this time :dry:

Anyone recommend anywhere in Scotland that are good?

Might just get a wrap and sand down the blisters myself so no bumps.(probs cost the same?)

Going to phone Kilmarnock Arnold Clark for a :lol:

Bloody hell. Who recommended them and who was it so we can avoid?

I have a guy who does my car for me. Also done paulies spoiler.

He's a local guy and very good. His company does work for alot of big garages.

If youre wanting a company there's a place in chapelhall called propaint which I got recommended to use but they are pricey. They fixed my c2 vts and done a very good job.

It was P15ULT, the bodyshop he recommended is called Simon's in Irvine. was a bunch of kids and simon so their experience is probably poor as they are all young.

Didn't have much hope as they left rags in the boot and didn't fit the boot light back in its place. But you get what you pay for :blush:

Now I dont trust anyone and expect to pay a bit.

Arnold clark quoted me £700 over the phone and they resprayed my oem bumper, so might give them a go if I dont find anyone else.

Just a bit bummed as I was going to buy coilovers. :byebye: