Alessio F1 Alloys - Opinions please :)

elrao

I am planning on replacing my Volks alloys with something different (personal opinions and all that). Have been discussing selling them and also exchanging them, but nothing 100% yet. I was originall looking soley at getting some GT4 alloys, but these aren't easy to find in the UK and expensive to import form the US.

Size wise I am considering the following:

If 18s then the same as the Rays spec

Front

Size: 18x8.0 Offset: +30mm Tyre: 225/45/18

Rear

Size: 18x8.5 Offset: +33mm Tyre: 245/45/18

Or 19s

Front

Size: 19x8.0 Offset: +20mm Tyre: 245/35/19

Rear

Size: 19x9.0 Offset: +20mm Tyre: 275/35/19

Found these which I think are a similar style, but available from £800 (18s with tyres) in the UK.

F1.jpg

Not as nice as the GT4s, but I think they would suit the 350 and would give a 'similar' look to the GT4s

9676-100121-3.jpg

I do like the look of them (and the GT4s) If going for either size I'd just make sure that the offset was good for filling arches! That is the only downside to the Rays!

What Volks wheels you running?

Welcome to the forum by the way! :D

Those are the Offsets on the Rays - so from both your comments think I would need to re-consider those. Maybe knock down to 22 front and 26 rear?

Volks are SF Challenge, with gunmetal inners. 9.5x19 front and 10.5x19 rear. Been discussing selling these with some people, been offered a reasonably good cash deal and a conditional deal on an exchange from some GT4s.

116711-6.jpg

Have been a member of the 'other' for a while, someone mentioned this one to me and it looks like there are a few more people active over here

Is it dorians old car? Very nice Volks, Sarnie needs to pull his finger out and get them swapped! ;)

Yup, sure is! Prob is one if the front ribs is badly kerbed (don't know if this was Dorian or the other owner) and there is a small dink in one of the rears. I haven't got the time to get them repaired and Sarnie doesn't want to take the risk of not being able to get them repaired, so I am considering other options at the moment!

I don't particularly like the Volks, simple as that! Want the GT4s but struggling on that front, so these are the closest I can find.

Yes, i prefer the style of these Alessios over the Volks, but then I don't like Blue cars either. If we all liked the same we would all be driving the same cars!

I don't particularly like the Volks, simple as that! Want the GT4s but struggling on that front, so these are the closest I can find.

Yes, i prefer the style of these Alessios over the Volks, but then I don't like Blue cars either. If we all liked the same we would all be driving the same cars!

Dont take it to heart elero ;) Val has a bit of a downer on anything other than expensive rims :teeth: I like 'em and it has been said before at that price they are a steal, in fact at that price you could swop 'em every six months for a couple of years and still be in front price wise over a set of Volks and the like B)