New Cars - The good, the bad & the ugly

EH 370z

The Evoque is cracking as a (more expensive) alternative to the Freelander.

Quite a few people I know have them. One of my friends and his one Mum have one each.

It looks great and works well as a 5 door. The 3 door is slightly sleeker but impractical.

Um, yes Like the Infiniti, dunno why ...why... their making that Evoque... convertible...thing... but I'm sure someone with too much money and not enough... cells in their head will buy it (footballers wifes.. young people who wear a suit.. Right said fred?) Stick to the normal Evoque, which is fantastic looking for a 4x4 lol. As for the Fiat.. meh, what can you say.. not a looker. lol

I love the idea of electric and hybrid cars that are 'proper' and not nimby pamby like a Prius. Lexus and Infiniti are doing proper hybrids, using motors and the technology to add power and lower emissions.

I'm an Engineer though so technology excites me, I also wouldn't write off a good car because it runs on diesel, hybrid or fully electric. That's me though. I'm open to change!