DC exhaust fitted! ***Now with pics and vid***

Stew

I got my DC sports exhaust system fitted last night. I did it with my mate on another friends ramp at his farm. The old exhaust came off easily enough. We heated the bolts but didn't need to cut any. The DC system went on a treat. It's a great fitting item. The only mod I made was to cut a corner of the rear diff guard to give some clearance.

Started the car up in the shed (which is about the size of a football pitch) and it sounded brilliant. Took the car for a blast on the way home and it was great. Made my way to the dual carriageway and it's not noisier than standard at cruising speeds (which is great!) but if you drop a gear and floor it you get a cool rasp in the cabin.

Pics and a video will follow but it'll probably be tomorrow!

Thanks to Charlied for supplying the exhaust to me! :thumbs:

It's strange as the note changes so much through the rev range. I like the sound. Not to all tastes I'm sure though.

In the shed it was unbelievable. If I had a chilli Zed instead of an Azure it would have been mistaken for a Ferrari! :p

The tailpipes look good too. Not chavvy in the slightest!

Ok, here are a few pics from the other day and a vid I took about 2 mins ago with my mates SPL meter. He was setting up my stereo.

The vid is taken in my drive and there is probably a lot of echo.

th_CIMG1108.jpg

CIMG1107.jpg

CIMG1101.jpg

CIMG1100.jpg

• 2 weeks later...