help exhaust error code

garetgax

Had the check engine light come on the other day took it to nissan to diagnose the issue and as suspected they blamed the berks/exhaust on the sensors have a fit. Reset and its come on again. Do I need to get it upreved to a) cure the issue and B) bring a smile on my face.

Seriously though,nissan are going to be completly useless sorting this so ideas guys? Oh forgot to add oil fine, oil pressure fine, engine temp normal. Error codes are all relating to the exhaust sensors. Is it just a sensor fault?

The berks have been fitted for a good while etc and the emissions were normal when the "helpful" nissan chap checked them (he thought he was being clever given he slagged off the berks, the k2 and the pop charger and then charged me £85.00 :bang:

i ve had the same issues since fitting the HFC s and i ve fitted the spacers as well.touch wood,since last time after Keyser cleared the memory and i filled up on 99ron fuel it has not come back on.sods law it will now :lol:

• 2 weeks later...