Factory fitted Birdview GPS

370Ad

Another question about the SatNav guys....

Can't you enter a Postcode as your destination?

I haven't been able to find out how to do that yet, but it seems a bit ridiculous to not let you enter a postcode!

Cheers

I believe you can only enter the first few digits if any :surrender: only going by what I have read here I dont have the bird view :snack:

I take it you got the car you were looking at, have you posted any pics yet :boxing:

Another question about the SatNav guys....

Can't you enter a Postcode as your destination?

I haven't been able to find out how to do that yet, but it seems a bit ridiculous to not let you enter a postcode!

Cheers

I believe you can only enter the first few digits if any :surrender: only going by what I have read here I dont have the bird view :snack:

I do have the birdview.

You cant enter postcodes. Which initially seems a pain, esp when nearly all sat navs and the newer nissan sat navs do let you enter post codes.

On the 350z system you enter city, then street name, then house number.

To be honest, ive always been used to using postcodes, so when i first got mine I thought it must be a bag of sheeet, but it actually has not caused me a problem at all. Its just as easy to enter city, street the number, and the maps on the system actually seem to be better than the newest maps on my old tomtom. Its even got my work industrial estate all mapped out. Ive not yet found any addresses it doesnt know.

:thumbs: