UK Suspension - Shocks and Springs

gmclaughlin

Has anybody upgraded their UK spec suspension and looking to sell their old parts?

I have a JDM and I believe that the shocks and springs are different to the UK spec, I get a very strange ride on the motorway :wacko: and I'm looking to change my current springs and shocks for UK spec to see if this improves my ride.

Cheers

Guy

Has anybody upgraded their UK spec suspension and looking to sell their old parts?

I have a JDM and I believe that the shocks and springs are different to the UK spec, I get a very strange ride on the motorway :wacko: and I'm looking to change my current springs and shocks for UK spec to see if this improves my ride.

Cheers

Guy

what sort of "strange ride"

Cheers

Guy

Why not upgrade to performance set up instead of just standard uk shocks?

tighter than two coats of paint :teeth:

Is he Scottish as well? :p

quite a few Scottish owners on here.

Who perhaps need to lighten up then :thumbs:

We'd only lighten up if we spent the considerable wad in our pockets! There are benefits to being tight! :p