JAE 2006 info 21-23 july 2006

Removed

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Val, I'll be leaving early Sat and also want to enter show and shine if poss? Me and Holly are hotelling it I'm afraid as I don't fancy putting my make up on in a tent B) Whats everyone doing Sat night? - It would be rude not to have a 350z-uk pi55 up ;)

Val, I'll be leaving early Sat and also want to enter show and shine if poss? Me and Holly are hotelling it I'm afraid as I don't fancy putting my make up on in a tent B) Whats everyone doing Sat night? - It would be rude not to have a 350z-uk pi55 up ;)

Sat night is fireworks night! can't remember what time they lock the gates at, we'll see. For the show n shine, get in by 10am, I'll give out the forms then you can give them to the organisers :)

spoke to mike not sure which route he will take.

max.

Same one as us I hope :thumbs:

Who's in for Friday then:

Liam's Z

TheMinel

M13KYF

mike's going on sat morning mate

Chris & Mrs are going friday also 350ZNismo will be there

I haven't got a tent yet :blush: Staying in a Hotel would probably be cheaper!!! :)

Don't think so.....

Told you Liam, 9.95 at Asda. Two man tent. Or 19.95 for 3 man for extra room :D

If you really want one and your Asda doesn't have them then let me know as I'll go and get you one!

Think I'll be Friday as well, but might meet you further down the route due to the route you taking. I really don't fancy southbound M6 on a Friday afternoon/evening.

I may go over the tops and meet you further down...... but will confirm. Depends on what I do with work yet, considering taking the day off etc.... :)

Not quite sure when I coming down yet. I maybe travelling down friday afternoon, otherwise it will be Saturday morning. If it is saturday morning, yes Max, fine to meet up at 7am. Will let you know either way

Ill deffinitley be travelling down Friday night, but dont know where a convienient point would be to meet you guys. :blush:

Chris, I know Val has mentioned Donny services to meet you. But I may be coming down from M1/A1 anyway, I need to take a look at map in the next day or so. Might be that I can meet you, and we can meet that lot :D

But will let you know, either way we'll sort. I'm going to take a look at map shortly......

I've just booked the day off, so will defo go down Friday afternoon after I've probably cleaned my car again! B)

some suggestions/do's and don'ts from one of the organisers:

All disposal BBQ's need to be RAISED on bricks. Please NOT directly on the grass as it will burn.

No reving after midnight

No donuts or burn outs

Keep music to a minimum after midnight

some suggestions/do's and don'ts from one of the organisers:

All disposal BBQ's need to be RAISED on bricks. Please NOT directly on the grass as it will burn.

No reving after midnight

No donuts or burn outs

Keep music to a minimum after midnight

ooh ffs, I don't fancy driving there with a load of bricks in my car! :dry:

Forgot to mention,

Ian at the Valet Store has sent me a load of stickers of theirs in my shipment that turned up today.

The look the type to go inside your window, funky silver lettering of their web address. Not the same as the website log.

If anyone going to JAE wants one then let me know.. I'll bring some along just in case....

I haven't got a tent yet :blush: Staying in a Hotel would probably be cheaper!!! :)

Don't think so.....

Told you Liam, 9.95 at Asda. Two man tent. Or 19.95 for 3 man for extra room :D

If you really want one and your Asda doesn't have them then let me know as I'll go and get you one!

Think I'll be Friday as well, but might meet you further down the route due to the route you taking. I really don't fancy southbound M6 on a Friday afternoon/evening.

I may go over the tops and meet you further down...... but will confirm. Depends on what I do with work yet, considering taking the day off etc.... :)

Do think so :p Especially if the Mrs can sort the Marriot hotel which is only a stone throw away out for free :teeth: