JAE 2006 info 21-23 july 2006

Removed

JAE 2006 is confirmed!

Last year we had over 3500 club cars and 2006 promises to be even bigger with more clubs registered already.

For 2006 JAE will be staying at the new, bigger venue, The East of England Showground. But for 2006 we now have even more to do with more activities for clubs, more activities for enthusiasts and better facilities.

JAE 2006 will take place from Friday 21 July 2006 to Sunday 23 July 2006

Last year we proved the new, secured venue is large enough to hold ALL car clubs/traders and have a designated camping areas. We know we did not get everything right and so have made some changes for this years event. Now there will be separate, smaller trade areas, dedicated autojumble, even more camping space, a fun fair, fireworks, film show, disco and a heck of a lot more! But we will still have the relaxed, friendly atmosphere, chilling out by barbecues and generally having a fn time messing about with all things Japanese and wheeled!

It's official! JAE is the largest Japanese Car Show anywhere in the world!

Detailed information about this year's event will go out this month. But, if you want some more information use the dedicated JAE forum at www.japcarclub.com/jae his website will also be updated regularly to keep you abreast of information and developments for 2006

This is the biggie guys, and we'll surely make an appearance ! :thumbs::teeth:

REMINDER: we are the ones next to the fireworks.... don't get on the wrong stand.... :ninja:

2006%20Club%20Layout%20final.jpg

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

guys I just received the info from lovely Clare about JAE.

For the plot it's £1 per car, so if we book a 20 cars plot it's £20 etc

Entrance will be £20 PER CAR, so possibly £10 per occupant, in the Z anyway. Cheaper even, in other cars with more seats lol.

Shall we start putting names down to see how big a plot I need to book?

TheMinel

Prescience

350ZNismo

Chesterfield

M13KYF

Neo

steve jones

the above have been volunteered by myself and won't accept no for an answer lol

anymore to join us????

:teeth:

Come on Stephen stop trying to be funny, I know it's your job, but no need for that.

that's a general random address. I'm not going to send such a sensitive email to whoever picks it up.

Plus, i can make the first step, but why don't they show their face here?

I'd post over there too, but they won't let me. I'd Pm them on their site, but they won't let me.

Now i really do wonder why i would need to make the effort of contacting them when it seems clear to me that they don't want me to communicate to them?

anyway offtopic. we'll be there as a single entity for sure. Anything lese will be a bonus

Guest prescience

I know that a first move needs to be made but with respect Giles is able to post here unhindered and the reverse is not true - why should Val scrub around in that manner :)