JAE 2006 info 21-23 july 2006

Removed

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Val,

Are you going to email round a 350z-uk spec sheet for all those entering the Show N Shine?

Me pretty please.. :teeth:

their entry form is tiny mate, and we can submit it on the saturday morning : nissans are due in @ 2pm on saturday.

it's @ home I'll try and rememeber tonight to write the info needed in the form, but I'd suggest you give them (together with that form) your own specs sheet :)

I'm sure I attached the form for NickMSM a couple of weeks back mate... let me see if I can find it...

found it.... modify at your leisure :)

Not all doom & gloom though, off to Bratislava for my mates Stag do! :thumbs::thumbs:

I take it you haven't seen the movie HOSTEL then??? :scare::scare::scare:

Yeah I know did you see those birds!! Worth dying for! :wacko:

Not all doom & gloom though, off to Bratislava for my mates Stag do! :thumbs::thumbs:

I take it you haven't seen the movie HOSTEL then??? :scare::scare::scare:

Yeah I know did you see those birds!! Worth dying for! :wacko:

Your one sick man :yuck: But yes i'd agree :thumbs:

Val,

Are you going to email round a 350z-uk spec sheet for all those entering the Show N Shine?

Me pretty please.. :teeth:

their entry form is tiny mate, and we can submit it on the saturday morning : nissans are due in @ 2pm on saturday.

it's @ home I'll try and rememeber tonight to write the info needed in the form, but I'd suggest you give them (together with that form) your own specs sheet :)

I'm sure I attached the form for NickMSM a couple of weeks back mate... let me see if I can find it...

found it.... modify at your leisure :)

Thanks Val. Mines 300PS of course...:lol:

Just found out that I have a footy tournament in London on 22/07/06 :angry::scare::rant::thumbdown:

Maybe I could come up on the sunday on the way home :blush:

of course you can make it, or else everyone will think these pics are a put up job :p

Just found out that I have a footy tournament in London on 22/07/06 :angry::scare::rant::thumbdown:

of course you can make it, or else everyone will think these pics are a put up job :p

PUT UP JOB :scare::scare::scare:

Right wait there.................................

PUT UP JOB :scare::scare::scare:

Right wait there.................................

wot while you download some more pics of an internet site :headhurt:

give the man any excuse to post pics :headhurt:

various.jpg

:teeth:

:teeth::teeth: no you could have superimposed that on someone elses car, you'll just have to turn up to the JAE or nobody's going to believe you now, ;) he protest'eth too much