Bit of help needed

leodspider

After sorting my desired height and damping levels in the Ams coilovers. I've decided to move on and try sort out my wheel alignment issue. The rears are still way too negative and actually making it scary/unpredictable to drive. I have a eibach camber and toe kit on the way so that should help me sort out the rear . The problem now is, I need to get some adjustable front camber arms. Any one know if it's safe to use cusco front arms instead of eibach components , pretty much mix up different branded products or should I stick with Eibach front A arms? Cause some parts seem more expensive than others and I wanna see how much of the bday money I have to part with lol.

A wee bit more info, the car is now 25mm all round with the rear damping a bit more stiff than the front.

Alex snapped a Cusco arm on his car while going very very fast. Eibachs are the best fronts except spl titanium ones.

Jez at Horsham can supply adjustable upper inner bushes so you can retain the stock arm strength

Eibach it is then, time to price hunt :p. Any chance of a link to those bushes ? Cause the got quiet alot . Neil you stalking my posts again lol. When you coming up for the satay lol.

Keyser give me yours and you can by a new set, so you can update your thread with new goodies lol

Lol I'm stalking you bro! Lol I'll come up soon. We need to arrange a night when your not working and have a mini meet, you may also be able to invite monster unit and see if we can make alliance with them lol :lol::thumbs:

Eibach it is then, time to price hunt :p. Any chance of a link to those bushes ? Cause the got quiet alot . Neil you stalking my posts again lol. When you coming up for the satay lol.

Keyser give me yours and you can by a new set, so you can update your thread with new goodies lol

To late they are fitted :lol:

http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php ... f3e5f297f4

I think SPF3297K is the adjustable kit - PM Jez :)

Haha the right man that will be david as he's joined the dark side and became a monster unit member lol. Think their having a meet this week and wanted men to get a few photos taken with them, but I stood in defiance and said maybe lol. You don't lie far from me so I defo will meet up at some point.

Haha , you could take them off :p . I defo wanna make a trip to the zed shed this year lol

Alex snapped a Cusco arm on his car while going very very fast. Eibachs are the best fronts except spl titanium ones.

Jez at Horsham can supply adjustable upper inner bushes so you can retain the stock arm strength

Im pretty sure they where Kinextz?

Im pretty sure they where Kinextz?

Could be mate.