[SOLD] FS: 18" Rota GTR - cheap

Chris`I

Time to make space in the garage so the Rotas have to go. Ran these on my 350z with no problems what so ever. Colour most definately isnt everyones taste and there is some kerbing on one of the rims so will require some work, but as I'm basically giving them away, I think its about right. Would make great winter wheels or track wheels.

Sizes: (I think off the top of my head! Will confirm if any real interest)

Front: 18x8.5 (with 245/35R18 Falkens)

Rear: 18x9.5 (with 275/35R18 Falkens)

Dont have a current pic, but here they are just after being refurbed the last time around:

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2630.jpg

Not sure on a price really, just looking to make some space. Anyone interested will need to collect, the wheels will need a refurb and perhaps some new tyres (they were in good nick about 2yrs ago!), so in a massive abuse of Admin powers make me an offer, but nothing stupid please! They were £1200 when new w/tyres.

**COLLECTION ONLY**

I've got another 3 weeks on the boat yet, so no way I could get them.

If no-one else claims them by the time I get home I'll claim them.

They've sat since the 350z went so in no hurry, just had a quite 5 mins so thought I better post them up :thumbs:

Nice Rims! How fresh are the tyres?

I need to double check, but they've sat in the loft for over a year and a half so they could still be good, but I'd advise anyone that buys them will be looking to change them in all honesty.