Samco Hoses HR engine pics pls.

The Bounty Bar Kid

Hi,

I can only afford atm to get small bits for my car, having only just bought her. I was wondering if anybody had any pics of the HR Zed with a kit on. Looking to decide which colour is best.

My Zed is black, and I have searched alot of threads but to no avail. Found lots of pics of the DE engine bays but none of the HR bays. I did also start thinking about getting the door handles and wing mirrors in the same colour as the hoses to create a colour scheme throughtout the car that I could then carry on in other places. So it's alot for me to consider as the colour I pick now will greatly affect the rest of the car as time passes on.

Thanx in advance peeps!

Dips

Yeah I was thinking black would be sweet all round but down be a bit boring under the bonnet hence wondering if anyone had done it before and had pics. However if I could get silver hoses, then maybe just maybe I could get away with leaving the door handles and changing the wing mirrors to silver ones. that would also match the stock rims. Too many choices.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...