Upreving a high mileage 350z

L4V15

Has anybody or does anybody know of someone having done the Uprev on a high mileage car? My 350z has done 107000miles and I'm considering doing the Uprev with highflow Cats. Just wondering how tough these engines really are? I've heard of peoples engine going bang on rolling roads when remapped and things like that. Can mileage have anything to do with this or are they as reliable and most jap engines? Also, it already has a Japspeed K2 Cat back so does anybody think it may be too loud with the high flow cats aswel? I have tried to search the high mileage Uprev info.

I'm glad I read this thread because I was under the illusion that most of the members on here had their Zed as a weekend or fun motor and that in general most of these have really low mileage. I use mine as my daily driver and seem to be racking up the miles...now 74k so it makes me feel more confident about having the Zed with high mileage.

Sorry slightly diverted from the topic.

I love this forum :cloud9:

I'm glad I read this thread because I was under the illusion that most of the members on here had their Zed as a weekend or fun motor and that in general most of these have really low mileage. I use mine as my daily driver and seem to be racking up the miles...now 74k so it makes me feel more confident about having the Zed with high mileage.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39575&start=105

Looking at that list from September 2010 you can see that only a very small number of members 350 Zeds had under 10k on the clock and not that many with less than 20k. Probably very few left with less than 20k now.

Pete