how are headlight washers fitted?

mc

A question for someone who has had the front bumper off - how are the headlight washers mounted on the bumper?

If I got a new bumper would I need to make up some mounting brackets to hold the washer jets in place?

cheers

Mike

A question for someone who has had the front bumper off - how are the headlight washers mounted on the bumper?

If I got a new bumper would I need to make up some mounting brackets to hold the washer jets in place?

cheers

Mike

Mike.

If you are swopping over a like for like bumper the all you would have to do is swop over the brackets and pumps etc, from the old bumper to the new one. :thumbs:

Alex. :)

As Alex says,

Plus the only way they are attached to the bumper itself is by clips on the squirter body that locates them in the hole in the bumper. So effectively you could make the correct size holes in the in a non uk bumper and retro fit the washers. Pipework etc would also be required.

As Alex says,

Plus the only way they are attached to the bumper itself is by clips on the squirter body that locates them in the hole in the bumper. So effectively you could make the correct size holes in the in a non uk bumper and retro fit the washers. Pipework etc would also be required.

that's good news, I was thinking of getting an aftermarket bumper which doesn't have the holes cut in it and wondered what was involved as I want to keep the washers if possible :thumbs:

cheers

• 3 months later...

that's good news, I was thinking of getting an aftermarket bumper which doesn't have the holes cut in it and wondered what was involved as I want to keep the washers if possible :thumbs:

cheers

Hi mate, did you get an aftermarket bumper and fit the washers in the end? im considering a nismo v2 front bumper and wondered how hard it would be to fit the washers.