Just had my Buddy Club fitted :)

Squee

Just got back from collecting my car from my mechanics where it was having the Buddy Club exhaust fitted today. :yahoo:

I'm utterly delighted with it - sounds unbelievably awesome and I love it to bits.

Big big thanks to CS for sorting me out - top rate customer service from this guy!

Think I'd better get saving for some Berks now :lol:

S.

Yeah will get some pics up when the car's had a good clean :thumbs:

Just got back from taking the car on a run out - got up to 36.4mpg on the motorway - never had anything like that before! And I wasn't driving in a fuel efficient manner either hahah!

S.

The bungs haven't even been in yet - I've been enjoying the noise waaaay too much :lol: I work from home thus don't have a daily commute - things might be a bit different if I was leaving the house at 7am every morning hahaha. I'm seriously considering doing something about the cats when I have some more pennies so perhaps the bungs will be needed then :thumbs:

CS Supplies good parts at a good price, :thumbs: nice to see others picking the buddyclub over things like the Japspeed stuff.

i love BC stuff always good quality

Yeah my mechanic was very impressed with the quality of the kit. Also said it was far too good looking to be under a car :lol: I was tempted at first to go with the budget option (ie Japspeed) but figured if they were a poor as fit as often mentioned in here then I wouldn't end up keeping it too long.

Any chance of some cheeky sound clips if you get a chance?? I really want one of these!

I'll try and get some done at the weekend matey although the only facility I have to record on is my iPhone and I really don't think it will do the sound justice - a lot of the YouTube clips recorded on phones don't convey the bass too well and come out overly raspy. Will try and give it a go however :)

S.