DC SPORTS EXHAUST PRICE REDUCTION !!!

abpmotorsport

Thats true, it is a tight time, Ive managed to get some Z badges and thats me lot for now, I want an exhaust and a bodykit this year (before show season at the latest), having read about this system and the reviews, then its certainly one Id consider along with the Nismo, but Ive got a warranty to consider, and dont know what an exhaust would do to that. Plus the pennies arent flowing freely yet. :blush:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats true, it is a tight time, Ive managed to get some Z badges and thats me lot for now, I want an exhaust and a bodykit this year (before show season at the latest), having read about this system and the reviews, then its certainly one Id consider along with the Nismo, but Ive got a warranty to consider, and dont know what an exhaust would do to that. Plus the pennies arent flowing freely yet. :blush:

I have a warranty as well, nearly two and a half years, so what! Stop making excuses :p

Nissans warranty is pretty poor anyway in my experience.

Stop it! The voices in my head have only just gone away.

I also have to run everything past "the boss" :blush: I do want to change the exhaust and the tone, but funds are a little tight at the moment.

This certainly looks like a nice piece of kit though.

nothing ??? glad i went to all that trouble getting the pics up now, cheers lol :fool:

Not everyone has £764 to spend just after xmas ;)

thats a fair comment, just thought it would be courteous for those who requested the pics to give us feedback so that my mine time wasn't completely wasted ;)

nothing ??? glad i went to all that trouble getting the pics up now, cheers lol :fool:

sorry, would be interested but have wedding to save for any it this year :scare:

You should have put your money on Mr Incredible yesterday Mike in the 2.40 at Southwell it won at 16/1 :thumbs:

having read about this system and the reviews, then its certainly one Id consider along with the Nismo, but Ive got a warranty to consider

A Nismo exhaust is a Nismo S-Tune piece, so if it is installed by a Nissan garage it does not affect your warranty in any way.

I'am sorry you feel you have wasted your time putting the pics up,you have helped me make my mind up, i have herd jacko's car and it sounds great now after seeing your pics i can see it is also well made and as soon as i decide to change my exhaust this the one i will choose and i will phone you first.

max.