DC SPORTS EXHAUST PRICE REDUCTION !!!

abpmotorsport

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacko's one sounds meaty :teeth:

Always liked these since I read the Evo review when they had theirs done. Mike, in comparison to the STD and Nismo exhaust, whats it like?

lovely deep burble on tickover which is easily heard and as the revs rise to the top end it goes more raspy like a ferrari. Think I prefer it to the Nismo. Only thing against it is hasn't got rounded off exhaust tips like on the standard or Nismo.

Jacko's one sounds meaty :teeth:

Always liked these since I read the Evo review when they had theirs done. Mike, in comparison to the STD and Nismo exhaust, whats it like?

It's loud and very deep with a lovely crackle on the overrun. I have to say I loved it and wondered whether I had made a mistake with the NISMO but I haven't heard it from inside car. This does look a great deal to me and if I hadn't got the NISMO I'd be going for it and saving the dosh. :thumbs:

PS It's not as pretty as the NISMO though! :teeth:

Yeah, I am tempted, as the current zorst of choice is an HKS true dual titanium tipped zorst from the US, problem being, its the only part that I will have trouble shipping, everything else is coming via my special route and this is just too big, also the tip diameter is 120 mil, which I am thinking may look a bit chavey.

As everyone has the Nismo I want something different, just don't want to end up with a farty or a chavey whine

Yeah, I am tempted, as the current zorst of choice is an HKS true dual titanium tipped zorst from the US, problem being, its the only part that I will have trouble shipping, everything else is coming via my special route and this is just too big, also the tip diameter is 120 mil, which I am thinking may look a bit chavey.

As everyone has the Nismo I want something different, just don't want to end up with a farty or a chavey whine

Shame Jacko's not around at the mo'. It didn't sound chavvy or farty to me and I doubt the EVO boys would have raved about it if it was.