Fisker Latigo

Kev946

Look carefully and you will see under the skin this is a 6 series. It's based on an M6.

Fisker used to work with BMW - he designed the Z8. More impressively, he also worked on the Aston Martin DB9 and V8 Vantage. Fisker is top drawer - he's just set up his own custom coachbuilding studio.

Top drawer means top price, and on top of the £85k M6 list price too.

latigo06_03.jpg

latigo06_05.jpg

Fisker_Latigo_CS2.jpg

Fisker_Latigo_CS4.jpg

I like this......makes you wonder why BMW didnt go to this guy for a few styling tips ;)

As it wouldn't then have the corporate styling - Kidny grille and 7 series fat ass...:lol:

It's nice, and I even like the rear but this looks too much like an Alfa 166. The front looks too much like an Aston. Then there's the price tag...:lol:

The rear is nice. The side profile reminds me on a 3 series coupe, the crease on the shoulder is really similar.

The crease is standard 6 series. The changes are the wings boot and bonnet, everything else external is the same.

What is a same is the fact they've lost the vents in the front wings aka Aston.

The rear is nice. The side profile reminds me on a 3 series coupe, the crease on the shoulder is really similar.

The crease is standard 6 series. The changes are the wings boot and bonnet, everything else external is the same.

What is a same is the fact they've lost the vents in the front wings aka Aston.

Well that explains the crease!