Nissan 350z "project"....

zxalex

....The start

As some will have read when I first came on this site I had bought a 350z as a "project". It has had accident damage so there is a bit of work to be done... Doing it as a as and when I have time and energy to and as and when I can afford parts (just being honest lol). Anyway my 350z suffered damage to the front passenger inner and outer wing, bonnet, strut, door, bumper, headlight and back wishbone (all passenger side). Also when it was strapped on to the breakdown lorry they broke rear passenger light. Does not seem to have touched the chassis leg... me hopes! lol. I will find out after its all stripped properly. I have removed the bumper bonnet and some of the parts of the internals behind the wing. Forgot to add that it has or had 20" deep dish axis alloys in which the two passenger side ones got mashed :cry: Good points are it has a low mileage stainless steel big bore twin exhaust, it starts albeit at the starter motor with a screw driver lol. It is a fairlady (i'm sure I said to someone on here it was a uk model... so that's untrue) and its an auto... good or bad lol.

350z.jpg

my 350z before accident damage... i will upload one of after tomorrow :)

I usually hate deep dish wheels but for some reason I really like them :blush::thumbdown: what's going on? Maybe it's just the angle of the picture :blush: haha.

Good luck with it, can't wait to see more pictures.