Traction Kites

Zugara

Any traction kite flyers here?

Looking to get back into traction kite flying again. Used to have a flexifoil blade 4.9m kite, and was wondering if there are any equal kites too the flexifoils.

I wont be using it for traction, just used for recreational flying and some "air" :yahoo::scare::yahoo:

I did own another 2.5m foil made by some one in china :blush: and the flying experience was just shat compared to the blade.

Any traction kite flyers here?

Looking to get back into traction kite flying again. Used to have a flexifoil blade 4.9m kite, and was wondering if there are any equal kites too the flexifoils.

I wont be using it for traction, just used for recreational flying and some "air" :yahoo::scare::yahoo:

I did own another 2.5m foil made by some one in china :blush: and the flying experience was just shat compared to the blade.

You need to get it outta the bag and get her up! I used to fly mine in high winds only, sure did get a real buzz doing that.

Flew it loads of times in the rain, wow, what a feeling, soaking wet but sweating like a horse.

What size do you have? ;)

Ive got one but not used it yet, I'll be waiting for the better weather :teeth: