Stuff for the SE Meet on the 28th £5 sale

coldel

...right, hope this is ok mods - I got a load of little bits and pieces which I need out the cupboard but dont really have time to be posting it all out with a heavily pregnant wife wanting attention when I get home and my new job sucking the life out of me the rest of the time.

So as there is a bunch of people going to the SE meet I thought I would offer it all up separately for people going to that so I can just hand it all over or if you are local to Windsor or Putney swing by and pick it up. Sorry not meant to annoy anyone just got too much on at the moment to sort all these little bits out.

Lets see how it goes...anyway, here the stuff, a fiver an item :thumbs:

Original 350z tail badge taken off my Z

350zBadge.jpg

Unopened Autoglym products

Autoglym.jpg

Blue Rays locking wheel nuts x20. Annoyingly have lost the damn key, although looking at it it might be a standard locking size you might or may already have a replacement? Anyway the option is there. There is a code on the nuts if you can get keys. SOLD

RaysNuts.jpg

Original Z wheel nuts x16, came with my Zed along with one set of the following locking nuts

Nuts.jpg

Locking wheel nuts 1

LockingNutsI.jpg

Locking wheel nuts 2

LockingNutsII.jpg

Carbon fiber nismo keyring (actual carbon fiber not a sticker) SOLD TO WASSO

NismoKeyRing.jpg

...right, hope this is ok mods - I got a load of little bits and pieces which I need out the cupboard but dont really have time to be posting it all out with a heavily pregnant wife wanting attention when I get home and my new job sucking the life out of me the rest of the time.

So as there is a bunch of people going to the SE meet I thought I would offer it all up separately for people going to that so I can just hand it all over or if you are local to Windsor or Putney swing by and pick it up. Sorry not meant to annoy anyone just got too much on at the moment to sort all these little bits out.

Lets see how it goes...anyway, here the stuff, a fiver an item :thumbs:

Original 350z tail badge taken off my Z

350zBadge.jpg

Unopened Autoglym products

Autoglym.jpg

Blue Rays locking wheel nuts x20. Annoyingly have lost the damn key, although looking at it it might be a standard locking size you might or may already have a replacement? Anyway the option is there. There is a code on the nuts if you can get keys. SOLD

RaysNuts.jpg

Original Z wheel nuts x16, came with my Zed along with one set of the following locking nuts

Nuts.jpg

Locking wheel nuts 1

LockingNutsI.jpg

Locking wheel nuts 2

LockingNutsII.jpg

Carbon fiber nismo keyring (actual carbon fiber not a sticker) SOLD TO WASSO

NismoKeyRing.jpg