Wanted - 350Z GT Coupe, UK Spec

Rainman

I give up.

No point debating with someone who only reads what they want to read and constantly contradicts themselves. Neil said the difference was about £1500, you said that you can't add the price of the GT pack when it was new to the price, I informed you that the GT was actually £2500 when new and you replied "I didn't alude to how much the option costs when new" which you clearly did.... :wacko::wacko:

Well whilst the evidence of a non-GT car selling slower is anecdotal

Trust me it's not an anectdote, it what's happened with these cars since 2003.

I totally understand why ppl are upset at the resale value of their cars here,

I've not had a zed for 4 years so trust me it doesn't bother me and I don't think many people have got upset over the figures discussed, it's more your arrogant attitude and dissmissive retorts to people that have been watching these cars in particular being bought and sold for a long time, based on an archaic valuation formula that no one other than Arthur Daley pays any credence too.

Good luck.

I'm oot.

Quality post :clap::clap:

For what its worth, this month CAP suggests a retail differential of between £550 and £700 on GT v non GT (£450 -550 at trade values), depending on year, mileage and plate. Out of interest the 4 values for an 03 53 GT with 100k are 3850 (Trade below av)., 4325(av), 4750 (clean) and £6750 retail. Not sure how that compares to Parkers?

Actually, thats pretty much spot on and I'd say they're within a few percentage of each other - but that could easily be down to the time of year at which the figures are reviewed.

Phil

Thanks for all the responses and PM's - all the cars ppl PM'ed me about were spot on but unfortunately were just that little bit too far away or whilst they were in budget I would have need to sell my Leon privately too. I found a car late on Friday and went to see it at lunchtime today and bought it. Details over in the 350Z section shortly.

Phil

That's good news :thumbs: However, if you weren't too keen on having to sell your Leon privately why waste time asking folks on here to let you know about cars they might have for sale? :dry:

When did I say that ?

I didn't have to sell my Leon at all unless I was going to spend nearer 10K and I never anticipated spending that much in the first place, and if I did it would have ONLY been from a dealer (for warranty, etc). The cars folks have had on here and PM'd me about have all been well under that. I don't mean to be rude but frankly my finances are none of your business and I'll spend my money however I want and trade my cars however it want, and whats more if I feel like changing my mind (which I didn't) then I'll do just that.

Sorry Vik54 but I didn't see a forum rule telling me I had to run it by you first.

Mods, please, this started out as an honest 'wanted' thread - you can lock this because ppl still persist in dragging it off topic and reading stuff into things which doesn't exist.